– When I pray in Tongues my Spirit prays, but mind doesn’t know what I’m praying (1 Cor 14:14)
– For he who makes use of tongues is not talking to men but to God; because no one has the sense of what he is saying; but in the Spirit he is talking of secret things. (1 Cor 14:2)
– He who speaks in another language edifies himself, but he who prophesies edifies the assembly. (1 Cor 14:3)
– The more I pray in tongues the more I break the enemies strong holds in my life
– But you, beloved, keep building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit. (Jude 1:20)
– Tongues builds up Holiness and Faith (Jude 1:20)
– In the same way, the Spirit also helps our weaknesses, for we don’t know how to pray as we ought. But the Spirit himself makes intercession for us with groanings which can’t be uttered. (Rom 8:26-27)
– He who searches the hearts knows what is on the Spirit’s mind, because he makes intercession for the saints according to God. (Rom 8:26-27)
– When I pray in tongues; the Holy Spirit in my Spirit is praying the perfect will of God
– 6 Types of Tongue: 1. Tongues of Men, 2. Tongues of Angels (1 Cor 13:1), 3. Tongues that Talk only to God (1 Cor 14:2) 4. Groanings that can not be uttered (Rom 8:26) , 5. Ministry gift to the body & sign to unbelievers (1 Cor 14:6-19) (1 Cor 12:10) (1 Cor 12:30) 6. Edifying yourself (Jude 1:20) (1 Cor 14:3)
– 3 Major categories of tongues: 1. Prayer, 2. Ministry, 3. Edifying Yourself.
– You say you can’t speak in Tongues? Did God ever make a perfect born-again spirit mute? Of course you were made perfect and complete in Christ, its just a mind block… you can speak in Tongues. You just need a little more spirit and a little less soul.
– Do all speak with tongues? (1 Cor 12:30) …. that’s talking about ministry to the body, not your personal secret prayer language to God…
– If you ask for a fish he will not give you a stone.
– To be Continued…