One of the most common requests we get on this site are, Who are we? What church are we affiliated to?
The answer to these questions we have normally shied away from, knowing that people just want to categorise everything so they can put it in a little box. The problem is that our boxes come with much prejudice and people can turn off before they have even begun. In the old testament God spoke through a donkey, if we can’t hear God because He speaks through sources we are not open to we become like the Pharisees.
We have plainly told what we believe, it can be seen very plainly in our teachings that we believe that Jesus is Lord, not only that, but that Jesus Christ is God the son.
We also understand when you read mind challenging teaching you want to know the source so you don’t expose yourself to error; therefore the site contributors will be listed below.
The primary writer is Shaughn Hanna, from New Zealand,
Shaughn became a Christian on the streets in Fremantle, Perth, Western Australia in 1985 at the age of 20. His extremely dramatic conversion filled him with a love and passion to serve Jesus Christ, and a determination to do it with the power of the Holy Spirit. Shaughn is married to Adelle and has fellowshipped at a Pentecostal Church since Nov 1986. Shaughn stresses that this is not the teaching from church sermons but from what he believes as God’s direct revelation and illumination of His word. He says everything he teaches is loud and clearly hidden in plain site within the scripture.
Shaughn is a full time business owner and an occasional lay preacher, he plans to remain this way until the Lord wants to change it. His vision is to walk in the fullness of the stature of the man Christ Jesus and then to teach others how to also, like the scripture says… Be awake, you who are sleeping, and come up from among the dead, and Christ will be your light (Eph 5:14).
Here is a poetic prophecy he was given many years ago that describes God’s call.
- When you sit at His feet its where the two lands meet
- no more need to compete for in Me you are complete
- I will love you, I will mold you, remember I have told you, that your calling is great so please don’t wait
- But seek my face now and I will show you how, to reach them, to teach and even to preach,
- then as you grow I will lead you to sow great jewels from above seasoned with love
- my child don’t be anxious I give you my sanction, your words will just flow as a prophet you grow,
- from station to station and nation to nation, into your mind I will blow my wisdom my knowledge but never to college must you go.
All teaching on this website would have been written by Shaughn unless otherwise stated.